Flame Meditation for Beginners
In this meditation, we are invoking the Heart of Christ, and from the Heart of Christ we shall see the flames descending one by one. (You may invoke any Master or Guru whose Presence you desire to feel within the meditation.)
Please guide yourself through the meditation, which may last approximately 15 minutes, including relaxation.
Sit with a straight back, close your eyes and breathe consciously 'peace', in and out through your nostrils.
Just relax and forget all your worries and all your daily problems.
In and out you breathe, you go deeply within, deep within.
You now visualise a heart above your head
and this heart is the Heart of Christ, the Heart of Maitreya.
Mentally say the following sentences with an interval of approximately 1 minute:
1. Heart of Christ send down unto me the white flame.
(The white flame cleanses and purifies our aura.)
2. Heart of Christ send unto me the ruby red flame of redemption.
3. Heart of Christ send down unto me the orange flame of vitality
4. Heart of Christ send unto me the yellow flame of illumination.
5. Heart of Christ send unto me the green flame of harmony and
6. Heart of Christ send unto me the blue flame of mental purity.
7. Heart of Christ send down unto me the violet flame of
transmutation and transformation.
8. From the Heart of Christ, now see the pink flame descend into
you. It is the Love. It is the quality that the Lord Maitreya
possesses before everyone else, Divine Love.
You breathe in the Love of Maitreya, and you breathe out all
impurities of personality.
At the end of the meditation, see the light of the Heart of Christ envelop the Earth.
Original music for the meditation by Benjamin de Murashkin
Images: Heart by Eva Rijs Flames by Melissa Antonsen
Back to Resources page